It’s 4,300 miles from Chicago, Illinois, USA to Lalouvesc, France. This communal, virtual pilgrimage is a free, engaging, and we hope a spiritually inspiring journey.
- Goal: Have some fun while learning about Cenacle Spirituality – and take a trip the only way we know how during a pandemic – and virtually walk, run, bike or dance from your own home to Lalouvesc, France, cradle of the Cenacle Congregation – with other memorable stops along the way.
- Why: To get us moving, to journey together; perhaps we’ll spark the Spirit inside of each of us as we partake in this virtual pilgrimage at our own pace. Guided by Sr. Susan Arcaro, r.c, we’ll visit La Mas, Lyon, Notre Dame D’Ay, Lalouvesc, and La Plagnal, France on this pilgrimage.
- When: May 16, 2021 until June 13, 2021.
**28 days to walk 4,300 miles / 153.50 miles per day. With 50 virtual pilgrims that’s just 3 miles per person per day!**
- Where: Anywhere you can walk, run, bike, dance, or just move; treadmills, outside, peloton, stairs in your home, et cetera. The videos of the pilgrimage sites will be shared via email on a weekly basis, each Sunday, with a live debrief on June 13.
- How: Enter your miles daily or at the end of each day or week on the Google Form.
Any questions please contact Mark at email@example.com especially if you’d like to be included on email updates about this pilgrimage.
We “depart” on Sunday, May 16, 2021; virtual participants receive weekly videos in their email and can view them at their leisure. A live (Zoom) pilgrimage debrief will be held on Sunday June 13, 2021 facilitated by Sr. Susan Arcaro, r.c.
This event is completely free. However, should you find value in this pilgrimage we’ve created, you’re welcome to make a free will offering by visiting our donation page.